A fireplace is a luxurious addition to any home. Not only will it keep you warm come wintertime, but it significantly adds to the value of your property.
A fireplace without a working chimney, however, is a disaster waiting to happen. If your chimney is in need of repairs, you can trust the certified professionals at LinkNow Media to get things back in shape. With years of experience, no chimney is too damaged for our skilled team.
If you aren’t sure where to start with chimney repair, save yourself the headache and give LinkNow Media a call. Our team is made up of licensed masons who can efficiently and safely handle the repair of your chimney.
A well maintained chimney can keep your home warm for years, but one that is crumbling or is otherwise unsafe puts you at risk for fires and other property damage. If you don’t know the first thing about chimney repair, any work that you do could increase the damage, adding to the repair bill.
Dedicated to Chimney Safety
Our goal is to provide homeowners with high quality chimney repairs for prices they can afford. Our rates are highly competitive, and we are constantly working to improve on our already excellent customer care.
By trusting the professionals at LinkNow Media to take care of any repairs, your chimney can continue to work as it should well into the future.
Signs Your Chimney Needs Repairs
The first step in getting your chimney back in shape is being able to detect when there is a problem. Here are a few things to look out for:
If the mortar that joins the bricks together—or the bricks themselves—is starting to crumble, it’s time to give us a call. Brick has a long lifespan, but still needs some repairs now and then.
Damage to the wall near the chimney
If the wallpaper or paint next to the chimney is starting to appear damaged, it’s an indicator of a buildup of moisture inside the chimney.
The damper is the mechanism that allows you to open and close the chimney. If it starts to rust, it’s another sign of excess moisture. Moisture can create cracks, which can lead to an inability to regulate heat. This can lead to a house fire, so it’s not something to take lightly.